Yep! It's true! I'm going to be a BIG SISTER. Right now, I'm not too sure what it means, but I think I'll be really excited. It looks like my little brother or sister will be arriving mid-June... we can't wait and Mommy and Daddy are so excited.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Woohoo!! How exciting! This is wonderful news!! And what a lucky baby to be born into your family! We are thrilled for you all! ~Amy, Steve, Connor, Colleen & Cooper
congrats to all three of you!! i bet you guys are really excited :) :) i think you should try really hard to have the baby early on june 3rd just like me! :)
3 comments:
Woohoo!! How exciting! This is wonderful news!! And what a lucky baby to be born into your family! We are thrilled for you all! ~Amy, Steve, Connor, Colleen & Cooper
Awesome news. Congrats Jaime. Your world is about to get even crazier and of course more fun!
Jenny Walsey
congrats to all three of you!! i bet you guys are really excited :) :) i think you should try really hard to have the baby early on june 3rd just like me! :)
lots of family love from down under
Erica, xo
Post a Comment